The Clan Da Killars - {DK} - Halo CE - Mac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clan Da Killars - {DK} - Halo CE - Mac

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grrrrr

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
La BęTe
La BęTe

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Grrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Grrrrr   Grrrrr Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:16 pm

Name: Wilson N.

Age/Birth: 14 years old, born 2/14/93.

Halo Skill: As skilled as PuDuK or a bit better. I dont really know exactly, because I have only played with PuDuK once.

Interests/About:
I love to play video games, read, listen to music, talk with friends, and play sports when the weather is good. Some bands I listen to are Blink-182, Reel Big Fish, Led Zeppelin, and other punk, ska, or rock bands. My favorite games are Ghost Recon, Halo/Demo, Raven Shield, and Age of Empires 2.
I have always been interested in video games since I was 7 years old. My dad used to play Descent on our old Mac G3, and I would watch him play. When I was 9 years old I was allowed to play Descent with him. I would use the weapons, he would steer the ship. When I was 10 years old I got my first game, Age of Empires 2. Then, a year later I got Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. Another year later I got Ghost Recon and Raven Shield. Since then I have been playing computer games.
My favorite sports are lacrosse, soccer (European football), American football, tennis, and baseball. I can't remember when I started playing sports, but I do know that I have been playing tennis since I was 4 years old.
When I graduate from high-school I hope to get a scholorship for something related to Macintosh computer technology. Thats all for now about Grrrr aka Wilson.
Back to top Go down
~ DK~ alessandro
Hunter
Hunter
~ DK~ alessandro

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Grrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrrr   Grrrrr Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:48 pm

hey how you doing welcome dude
Back to top Go down
Tobias
Administrator
Administrator
Tobias

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Grrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrrr   Grrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 2:08 am

Welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
https://dakillars.forumactif.com
PuDuK
PuDuK

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Grrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrrr   Grrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 4:05 am

Hey !
Yes you are at least as strong at me...but I think DaDouD is still stronger than you right now ^^ ( by the way for those who didn't know DaDouD is my brother).
So you're an ex-Age of Empires 2 player? Just like me. I used to be very good at this game on Gameranger (like battlenet but for macs) but I got bored and I bought World of Warcraft Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrrr   Grrrrr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grrrrr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Clan Da Killars - {DK} - Halo CE - Mac :: Sector Halo Public :: Presentation-
Jump to: