The Clan Da Killars - {DK} - Halo CE - Mac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clan Da Killars - {DK} - Halo CE - Mac

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suolas
Suolas

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Banned?!   Banned?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 5:56 am

So, there I was happily playing along when I notice this "God" guy, running about and generally jumping from team to team, betraying and not much else...
Then he's on the team I'm on, betraying other players... Then he picks on myself...
There's a few kills both ways, the odd funny comment on the immortality of "God", etc, then its just non stop... I'm Gunning from a stationary Hog and he's coming straight for me, again and again, I wait until he opens fire upon me, Then I floor him.

Then I got a message on screen saying I was banned from the server!!!!!

Banned?! For defending myself and my team from a serial Betraying Player???

Does anyone know of a way to dispute this?
Back to top Go down
http://metal.ie/suolasfilms
PuDuK
PuDuK

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?!   Banned?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:40 am

Lol! It happens to me alot.
Well, the serial killer you're talking me about I think he's the host. So even if he betrays you 100 times, he can't be banned from his own server (duh Smile ) ! So we you defend yourself by killing him, you just get ban because the server thinks you're betraying your teamates!
When the host does that, just leave, he's just a loser albino
Back to top Go down
Suolas
Suolas

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?!   Banned?! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 2:40 am

PuDuK wrote:
Lol! It happens to me alot.
Well, the serial killer you're talking me about I think he's the host. So even if he betrays you 100 times, he can't be banned from his own server (duh Smile ) ! So we you defend yourself by killing him, you just get ban because the server thinks you're betraying your teamates!
When the host does that, just leave, he's just a loser albino

Yeah, I found that out about half an hour later, He'd changed his name (Bob Slack) and was doing the exact same thing, jumping between teams, pissing people off by continually betraying them (after playing like a team-mate for a few minutes).
He actually Admitted that he enjoyed watching players getting pissed off, defend them selves then banning "themselves".

I just stayed away from him and got on with it! lol

p.s.
Is this the right area to post on the subject criteria?
Also, I reckon my plays not that hot so if anyone fancy's being teacher with hints or tips on Halo (as you all have no doubt noticed, I suck being mobile with a snipe and the TSK (Three Shot Kill?)
Back to top Go down
http://metal.ie/suolasfilms
PuDuK
PuDuK

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?!   Banned?! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 8:34 am

Well the "Three Shot Kill" is very hard to do ^^
I've only done it a couple of times, it's basically to fire 3 pistols bullets right in the head of the dude. But you have to be increadibly accurate in order to kill everyone that way.
As for the "mobile snipe", I'm pretty good at it but my weakness it that I shot the body and not the head...and I don't know why but I can't help it xD Sad
If you want to see really accurate tips, go to http://mac.clanhalo.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=221
It's the site for Halo Demo Clans. I'm planing to post there so that we can get Clan Battles. Site Index : http://mac.clanhalo.net/

PS: You can post if you need any tips in the part "Instructor" of the member part of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Tobias
Administrator
Administrator
Tobias

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?!   Banned?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 2:57 am

Tobias said : In my server, can i banned users? Or it's only the computer can?

Yeah the computer counts how much Team Kills you've made and he bans you if you did it too much.

Tobias said : PS: Pudul and Dadoud, have you test Suolas?

It's DaDouD who's going to test him. He told me he wanted to test him before vacations but it was to late.
Back to top Go down
https://dakillars.forumactif.com
Sponsored content

Banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?!   Banned?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Clan Da Killars - {DK} - Halo CE - Mac :: Sector Halo Public :: Halo Bar :: The circle Halo-
Jump to: