The Clan Da Killars - {DK} - Halo CE - Mac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clan Da Killars - {DK} - Halo CE - Mac

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd Clan Battle : DK vs New World Order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PuDuK
PuDuK

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-04-03

3rd Clan Battle : DK vs New World Order Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Clan Battle : DK vs New World Order   3rd Clan Battle : DK vs New World Order Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 2:54 am

Demise and Sonic challenged DK yesterday afternoon.
I was here but I couldn't play because my dad has put on my computer a thing which forbids me from playing more than 1 hour. And that day I had already played my hour. So I couldn't do the KW.
DaDouD recruted Canonfod at the last minute and he helped DaDouD in the clan battle. But we don't know if Canonfod really is in DK...
Already enough talking, here's the screenshot Smile :
http://stockdoc.free.fr/juin07/18b48a01820a2.pdf
I saw DaDouD playing and he didn't played that well...And Sonic left cuz he has something to do (but he was really getting his ass kicked).
DaDouD and me usually like to KW together because we're brothers and so our computers are like 2-3 meters from eachother lol. Which makes that our attacks are really cordinated and organised cheers

But good job DaDouD and Canonfod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tobias
Administrator
Administrator
Tobias

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2007-03-31

3rd Clan Battle : DK vs New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Clan Battle : DK vs New World Order   3rd Clan Battle : DK vs New World Order Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:49 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dakillars.forumactif.com

3rd Clan Battle : DK vs New World Order
Page 1 of 1