The Clan Da Killars - {DK} - Halo CE - Mac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clan Da Killars - {DK} - Halo CE - Mac

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mercenary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercenary
Grunt
Grunt
Mercenary

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Mercenary Empty
PostSubject: Mercenary   Mercenary Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 1:32 am

Hi, i've been playing halo since early 2007 I think...And before I joined this clan, I was in Clan Halo, or something like that...I am nice and easy to make friends with, Unless you cheat or do stuff that hurts my feelings or my friends feelings, I LOVE ANIME, i'm totally obsessed with cats, I hate school (obviously), and here are some more things about me.

Anime, cats, Kasugai Gummy, Halo, Kind people, katanas, final fantasy

Dislikes (I hate a LOT of things):
Scammers, hackers, people who lie to me, cheaters, people who insult or look at my friends in a weird way, homework, school, things that are too hard, books, reading (mostly), math, people who are better than me(ESPECIALLY people who are younger than I am), people who are born gifted, people who are famous in a skill that I want to learn

Other info:
I don't go on Halo as much because of homework and things like that. I can sometimes get easily pissed off depending on my mood. If i'm depressed, I can get pissed off VERY easily (and that is often), so if you see me happy, that's rare.

Last edited by on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tobias
Administrator
Administrator
Tobias

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Mercenary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary   Mercenary Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 1:35 am

Ok, good candidature !

A poll is open in the private part, wait Smile

:chieffire:
Back to top Go down
https://dakillars.forumactif.com

Mercenary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Clan Da Killars - {DK} - Halo CE - Mac :: Sector Halo Public :: Candidature to Da Killars-
Jump to: